On the Purdue Campus:
The Indiana State Climate Office (ICLIMATE) is located on the Purdue University campus in West Lafayette. The office is located in Room 2-420 of the Lilly Building.
- Exit Interstate 65 at State Road 26 (exit 172)
- Proceed westbound on SR26 through downtown Lafayette
- Cross the Wabash River bridge into West Lafayette and come to the intersection with US 231
- Proceed to the top of the hill where campus begins. Continue west on SR26 to the intersection at Russell Street
- Turn left (south) onto Russell Street. Our building is at the first parking lot on your left (east side of Russell). Visitor parking is at the meters on the opposite (west) side of Russell Street